Monday, June 12, 2006

Calvin and Hobbes

My favourite, don't think life would be the same without c&h.

Nobody asks me how things oughta be! I've got tons of ideas!
(me too!)


I gotta get my life some writers.


To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible.


Reality continues to ruin my life.


Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.


A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.


I say, when life gives you a lemon, wing it right back and add some lemons of your own!
(where can i buy all the lemons of the world)


Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.


What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?


Some people are pragmatists, taking things as they come and making the best of the choices available. Some people are idealists, standing for principle and refusing to compromise. And some people just act on any whim that enters their heads. I pragmatically turn my whims into principles.


Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!


From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way.

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can play together all night!

No comments: