Monday, July 31, 2006

Charles Schulz

(Linus walks past, dragging his blanket. Snoopy puts a paw on it.)
Linus : Get that paw off my blanket, you stupid dog or be prepared to suffer the consequences! (Snoopy obeys.)
Snoopy: My life is full of unsuffered consequences...

Linus: If you have some problem in your life, do you believe you should try to solve it right away or think about it for awhile?
CB: Oh, think about it, by all means! I believe you should think about it for awhile.
Linus: To give yourself time to do the right thing about the problem?
CB: No, to give it time to go away!


Linus: It's fair weather today Charlie Brown.
CB: So where are all my friends?

Frieda: It's a nice day. If I were a dog, I'd be out chasing rabbits on such a nice day...
Snoopy: If it's such a nice day, why spoil it for the rabbits?

No comments: